Join us in Rosemont, Illinois August 13-15, 2023 at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center
Presented by INSTORE Magazine, the INSTORE Show 2023 will be the leading trade show for independent fine jewelry professionals and industry suppliers. Join us for this groundbreaking event where jewelry store owners, buyers, managers, and designers will gather for networking with and buying from leading vendors and service providers – plus a conference program worthy of the INSTORE name! Plan to bring your team in early for a full day of pre-show education on August 12. You won’t want to miss this event!
Make plans now to join your jewelry pro peers this August at The INSTORE Show 2023!
Here’s just some of the benefits you’ll enjoy as a participant:
- Discover the latest products and service offerings the industry has to offer with three days of buying from and networking with leading jewelry vendors and service providers.
- Dive into a program of business-building high-quality educational content that will spark actionable ideas and provide takeaways and tools to share with your team.
- Glean insights from top industry experts and influencers through daily keynote presentations and interactive panel discussions.
- Get out from behind your jewelry counter! Tap into your fellow attendees’ diverse expertise and gain fresh perspectives and inspiration by engaging with like-minded people on-and-off the trade show floor.
- Mingle and unwind with your peers during networking receptions, held on Saturday Aug. 12 and Sunday, Aug. 13, where you can have fun and strengthen your connections.
- Explore the host city! The Donald E. Stephens Convention Center is conveniently located within walking distance of the Parkway Bank Park Entertainment District where you can find plenty of eateries shops and entertainment venues. And for you casino lovers, Rivers Casino features some of the hottest gaming action and is just a 5-minute Uber drive away.
The INSTORE Show Attendance Policy:
The INSTORE Show is for jewelry store professionals including owners, buyers, managers, and retail designers. Admission to The INSTORE Show will be granted only to retail buyers and wholesalers of finished jewelry based on the qualification process listed above. Admission will not be granted to people not employed in the jewelry trade or children under the age of 14 (including infants). Industry suppliers, manufacturers, loose stone dealers, wholesale designers and service providers are invited to participate as exhibitors of The INSTORE Show. For more information on exhibiting opportunities, please email email@example.com or download a copy of the Exhibitor Application & Prospectus here.